Thursday, June 28, 2007

News of the day: 06/28/07

I have been working with maps lately, and it's been quite fun. To celebrate the new-found release of Jared's old map pack, I hereby release my map pack v1. Download it here: http://www.plunder.com/Naruto-s-Map-Pack-V1-download-69132.htm

My map pack contains a large variety of custom maps, including 4 made completely from scratch by me. This pack is totally legit, except it has anti kick and 1 click kick hacks. Enjoy!

Here are pics of the 4 custom maps I made for this map pack: (click them to enlarge)

Fight Club


The Fortress


Train

And the largest one of all, Stick Mods HQ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do u get the map editor u use?

Anonymous said...

were do you get the map editor?! Please awnser! Pleeeze!

Anonymous said...

how does it work naruto??
because it´s cool but it don´t work!

Anonymous said...

where does map editor come from?

Anonymous said...

plz tell where map editor comes from naruto/////////////!!!!!