Saturday, August 25, 2007

News of the Day: 08/25/07

As of now, (the date this post was posted) there is only 1 month left until Halo 3! (31 days) I'm gonna get it the first day, and play it on the Xbox 360 Elite. Buying both at once is gonna cost around $555, and I only need $20!

I recently got promoted to the prestigious rank of HHP2 on Stick Mods. :D

Still no news on the release of ballistick, as far as I know its sometime in November.

I have released today my Invisa-Pack v1, but its a private release, meaning that only certain people are getting it. If you have to ask, you're not getting it. But I will explain what it does anyways. My Invisa-pack, is basically my legit v4, only it also includes invisible in lobby, in which no one can see you, or lag you, but you can ctrl lag ppl, lol. It also includes invisible in game, so no one can see you as you walk around. And finally, it has the remote attack hack, which allows you to attack/kill someone no matter where you or they are. This allows you to attack/kill them while you are invisible! It's freakin awesome. You can thank Jared for giving me that hack, and for making it. Oh, and just to save us both time, I will not tell anyone how to make these hacks or even give hints, so again, don't ask.

I also plan to make a legit v5 sometime in the future.

I can't belive it's been almost 6 months since I released my first hack pack....where does the time go? In these 6 months I've gone from a regular noob to one of the best hackers around. I'm at the second highest rank on Stick Mods, and have made and released a total of 8 packs. 2 HPs, 4 legits, 1 invisa-pack, and 1 map pack. I'd say that's quite an accomplishment, wouldn't you?

I'm in school now, the 11th grade, and that means homework, among various other things that shorten my time on the internet, so dont expect me on now during weekdays or on at night later than 10pm cst.

That's about all the news for now, so until next time, cya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats naruto. very proud of u. lol... i used to be among the top.. till i retired >.> well.. good luck and hope u keep up the good work buddy ;)

-Killjoy-