Friday, July 6, 2007

News of the day: 07/06/07

Hello all! I am back from my well-deserved week away from the computer, and as such am now ready to begin doing some more stuff. I don't know what I'm gonna do next exactly but probably will get back to hacking SA to some extent. I'm gonna be busy next week as I have to do some stuff away from the computer. But I will be on much more frequently.

Map Maker tool:

Concerning this tool, please stop asking for it. I will not give it to anyone else. The only ones whom might get it would be old friends and such.

Well I don't have any other news to inform you about as I have been gone and am uninformed of anything else, but any new news that I acquire will be posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya nvm naruto. I found it and downloaded the map maker